Double wall corrugated sewer and drainage pipes are for gravity and low pressure sewerage and drainage such as water water, sanitary sewer and storm sewerage for municipal or industrial use.The pipes important benefits and distinct advantages of sewer and drainage application.
Dowal wall corrugated pipe manufactured from rugged and virgin high density polyethylene (HDPE) in double walled construction. The outer corrugated wall while making it light weight, gives excellent mechanical properties like high ring stiffness impact strength and crush resistance. The inner smooth wall facilitates, insertion of ducts and cable easily.
· ISO 21138 & BSSN 13476-1-3
· BIS STANDARD RS :16098-2013
· ANTI RODENCY -TO AVOID RODENT ATTACKS .(ON REQUEST)
· 95% lighter than Concrete Pipe
· C02 emission for concrete pipes is over 3 times that of plastic pipes
Advantage due to DW Corrugation:
· Raw Material Saving
· Excellent Ring stiffness
· Smooth inner wall, hence minimum Friction loss
· When bend, the roundness of pipe is retained
· Moderate flexibility takes care of Soil Settlement if any
· Takes heavy earth loads
· Easy jointing using by couplers provided by Our Company.
Standard: PIPES is manufactured according to the relevant international standards like BS EN 13476-1 -3 : 2007 / ISO-21138-3 / (Stiffness Class : SN 4 & SN 8) CONFORMING TO IS - 16098 : 2013 (Part-2)
Product Price: Get Latest Price
|Size||1/2 inch, 1 inch, >3 inch, 3/4 inch, 3 inch, 2 inch|
|Thickness (mm)||75MM ID TO 1000MM ID|
|Color||ORANGE, Red, Black|
|Diameter (mm)||75MM ID TO 1000 MM ID|
|Packing Type||6 Mtr|
|Place Of Origin||India|
|Grade||AS PER IS 16908 PART II|